Here's a look at my top ten favorite retailers and places to shop for Bachelorette party decor and gift bags! Read More
In the months leading up to my Bachelorette trip this summer, I’m kicking off a Bachelorette series that will help us (okay and me 😉) plan the destination, outfits, party decor, gift bags, themes, logistics… everything!
First I shared how I asked my bridesmaids, then I dove into ten+ Bachelorette destinations and what the bride could wear in each one. Now I’m going to cover what comes next, after you’ve chosen a destination and are down to start shopping for it…
I’ve been scouring the internet and saving items and stores for Bachelorette planning for a longgg time now (longer than I’d care to admit 😂), so here’s a look at my top ten favorite retailers and places to shop for Bachelorette party decor and gift bags!
- Why I’d Shop Here: For speedy last-minute shipping, Amazon deals on items, and a general addiction to Amazon overall 😂.
- Favorite Items: The balloon arch kits, this electric air balloon pump (I swear by mine!), crinkle paper to stuff gift bags with, and these feather pajamas!
- Why I’d Shop Here: Handmade and small business GEMS, with lots of flexibility to speak to the sellers and customize the items you’re eyeing!
- Favorite Items: These $10 personalized pom pom straw bags, monogrammed straw basket bags, these beaded ‘Bride’ sunglasses, and the acrylic luggage tags that I gave my bridesmaids!
- Why I’d Shop Here: Very inexpensive bulk party supplies and random Bachelorette accessories (ehem wigs).
- Favorite Items: This iridescent bridal tableware kit, these out-of-control wigs, and bulk candy for a fun candy bar.
- Why I’d Shop Here: Well-priced party essentials and a bunch of store locations all over the country so you could place an order (especially for balloons!) and pick items up!
- Favorite Items: This overly-extra rhinestone ‘Bride’ wine glass, this confetti cannon, and these pom-pom drink markers.
- Why I’d Shop Here: Luxe (but affordable if you search by price!) beauty finds and accessories for gift bags.
- Favorite items: This face mask variety pack for hangovers, $15 acrylic earrings, chic hand sanitizer, and this adorable $9 hangover kit!
- Why I’d Shop Here: Personalized giftable HEAVEN– they can customize and monogram so much, in such an elevated and fun way!
- Favorite Items: Monogram travel jewelry cases, colorful drinkware in every shape/size, and metallic fanny packs.
- Why I’d Shop Here: The cutest paper goods (I love the Meri Meri party goods line that they carry!) and mini beauty items for gift bags.
- Favorite Items: Colorful scalloped napkins, this diamond ring piñata, this tequila bottle piñata, and this $5 engagement ring banner!
- Why I’d Shop Here: Lots of deals on alcohol (most of it is cheaper when you buy in bulk!) and the ability to order it online and have it shipped to you in a number of states across the country!
- Favorite Items: Mini Casamigos tequila bottles, sparkling rosé, and a flask you can wear as a bangle bracelet 😂.
- Why I’d Shop Here: The BEST deals on all of the gift bag and Bachelorette essentials you’d need and such a wide selection of everything!
- Favorite Items: This 12-pack of mini Laneige lip masks, a 6-pack of claw clips for $11, a huge selection of Liquid IV, and a fab variety of metallic balloons.
- Why I’d Shop Here: Thousands of unique and customizable paper goods and products that you can make your own!
- Favorite Items: Bachelorette itineraries, this ‘buy the bride a drink’ QR code sticker, and hysterical personalized shot glasses.